ForwardIt.com offers a service of package and mail forwarding from the U.S. to other countries throughout the world. Upon the activation of The Customer’s account and by using the services provided by ForwardIt.com, The Customer hereby accept our terms and conditions which may be amended from time to time. Subject to our terms and conditions, The Customer authorizes ForwardIt.com to charge The Customer’s credit card for all current and future transactions made through us. Any transaction not honored by The Customer’s credit card company will be considered canceled. ForwardIt.com reserves the right to change, modify or alter these terms and conditions at any time. It is The Customer’s responsibility to review the terms & conditions before using ForwardIt.com services and The Customer also accept any revised terms & conditions by using the services we provide. The Customer’s membership is initiated upon receipt by ForwardIt.com of his/her online membership application form. We will not process any shipments until all the required completed documentation is received.
1. Terms Of Services:
The following are the terms of service provided by ForwardIt.com (“Forward It”):
- Forward It will provide its client (“The Customer”) with U.S. street address for his/her use in the U.S.A.
- Forward It services consist of receiving The Customer’s merchandise, sorting it, packing it, transporting it to The Customer’s recommended country (provided that such a country is not restricted by the government of U.S.) and delivering it to an address registered by The Customer with The Customer’s account. The Customer will be responsible for legal requirements and liabilities in U.S and the country to which the packages and mail will be shipped.
- Forward It will receive mail such as letters, magazines, newspapers and catalogs on the behalf of the gold and platinum Customers which cannot be fitted into a 4 inch-tall mailbox. We also will notify The Customer through email when The Customer’s mailbox becomes full and The Customer will have up to 30 days to request for the shipment of the mail or request Forward It to discard the mail. In the event that no response is received from The Customer, Forward It will forward the mail to The Customer’s provided addresses. Any fees, charges, customs duties, service charges and/or amounts due will be borne by The Customer at this time.
- The Customer hereby authorize Forward It to charge The Customer’s credit card for membership fees, shipping and handling charges, and charges for any additional and/or optional services selected by The Customer. If Forward It receives a charge back for any previous valid charges, the client’s account may be immediately terminated and all packages will be returned to sender or properly discarded.
- Shipping charges are the greater of either weight or dimensional weight which may apply on bulky, lightweight packages.
- Forward It will allow its active gold and platinum business Customers to store their for up to 30 days at no charge and will allow active free Customers to store their merchandise for up to 5 days at no charge. After such days are completed, The Customer agrees to pay storage fees of USD $4 per box per month.
- The Customer agrees that shipments left with Forward It for over six months will be considered abandoned. Forward It will send notice 30 days prior to the determination of abandonment to give The Customer opportunity to claim or forward the shipment.
- Forward It will not allow prohibited or restricted merchandise to be stored and will reject, destroy, or report it to government officials.
- Forward It does not insure shipments. Insurance is provided by the shipper that handles delivery from Forward It to The Customer’s address. Insurance costs for merchandise shipments are based on the insured value. Each $100.00 of insured value costs $2.00. Insured value will be determined by declared value of the shipment. Forward It Customers will receive $100.00 of insurance included on all merchandise shipped. In the event of any claim payment, it will be based on the amount or the percentage of the value that The Customer has declared. In case of any claims for lost or damaged merchandise, it must be filed within the published time limits of the particular carrier. Only claims filed with a fully completed claim form, photograph(s), and supporting documentation, including receipts, are received by Forward It and passed onto the final shipper. The received claims are reviewed individually and the review process will take a minimum of eight (8) weeks. Specific commodities, including televisions, computers, electronics, jewelry, figurines, furniture, lighting and/or other fragile items have limits of liability in case of loss or damage regardless of the declared value or insurance costs paid. Any liability for damage or loss caused after delivery to Forward It is limited to the lesser of either the declared value, proof of purchase price, or the specific commodity liability limit. No liability will be assumed by Forward It for damage or loss caused to any items before delivery to Forward It or caused to merchandise prepackaged by manufacturer. Failure to file a completed claim within the carrier time limit will invalidate the claim.
- Forward It will have the option to reject all packages/mail to the senders and/or discard the items for cancelled accounts.
- Shipping charges for non-members or terminated members are twice the rate of the shipping charges calculated on admin side. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a Customer’s account charges become aberrant for more than 30 days, Forward It has the right to cancel the membership immediately, process all packages and mail by returning the same to the sender, or discarding all packages and mail. The Customer does not have the right to claim for any item which is abandoned in The Customer’s mailbox once the membership is terminated.
- Forward It has no membership fee for Free Account holders. Charges of a Free Account only are incurred for initial set up, processing, shipping, and other shipping-related services.
- For any of The Customer’s items received with an incomplete, incorrect, or old address that be associated with The Customer’s details, Forward It will charge USD $5 for each item. The Customer must ensure that the merchants and sellers ship all packages or items with the complete and accurate address, including The Customer’s unique suite number. Any package received with incomplete, incorrect, or old addresses that cannot be associated with any of our clients will not be accepted.
- Any pending invoice for more than thirty (30) days will be charged USD $10 extra plus 5% of the total amount pending per month as a late charge. Pending invoices of personal shopper orders for more than fifteen (15) days will be charged USD $10 extra plus 5% of the total amount pending as late charge for each 15 day period that an order remains pending.
- Forward It reserves the right to place any shipment on hold for any reason for up to two weeks. If The Customer’s order has in some way violated these Terms and Conditions, the shipment will be cancelled and a refund will be issued minus the twenty (20) percent restocking and handling fee associated with the issuance of a refund under these Terms and Conditions unless the issuance of a refund violates the law.
- Forward It will only ship to addresses registered to The Customer’s account. The Customer can add addresses to his/her account at any time prior to placing the order which will ship to the updated address.
- If The Customer’s shipment is signed and received at one of The Customer’s registered addresses the order will be considered fulfilled and there will be no refunds unless the order is shipped back to Forward It at The Customer’s expense.
- We reserve the right to suspend Customer accounts at any time for any reason. Membership dues will be refunded on a prorated basis for any unused portion of the membership in the event of a suspension or termination of the membership agreement. Forward It will provide an explanation of suspension within forty eight (48) hours of the suspension coming into effect.
- Any taxes and duties associated with shipments will be billed to the account holder and charged to the account holder’s credit card. Forward It is not responsible for the payment of taxes and duties for shipments.
- Forward It requires that The Customer allow twenty four (24) hours for processing of incoming shipments at our receiving center before orders are sent out to the final address. The shipment may still be placed on hold for any reason.
2. Liability Disclaimer:
- Forward It will accept no liabilities and The Customer shall be responsible and liable for all and any applicable law, rule and regulation, and it shall not be limited to import and export laws and government regulations of any country to, from, through or over which the Customer’s shipment may be carried. This includes defining and gathering any and all appropriate import and export requirements and license requirements, including those of the U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Treasury, and any and all import obligations or license requirements of the destination country. The Customer accepts, agree and admit that The Customer shall purchase any and all merchandise from United States sellers under an ex-works agreement.
- The Customer must use his/her best endeavors to provide all necessary information and complete and attach the necessary documents to submit with any applicable law, rule and/or regulation, including notifying the United States Principal Party In Interest (“USPPI”), as defined by the United States Foreign Trade Regulations in every transaction generated by The Customer. The Customer agrees to deliver to Forward It all required information for export purposes from the USPPI, including without restriction the Export Control Classification Number and the USPPI's tax identification number if an Electronic Export Information filing (“EEI”) via the Automated Export System (“AES”) is required.
- The Customer represents that the receiver of any items shipped is the end user of any and merchandise and mail that The Customer requested to be shipped to the recipient’s address and all merchandise and mail that The Customer requested to be shipped will be used in the country to which The Customer requests shipment and The Customer will not re-export the merchandise and mail to a different destination. Forward It has the right to request that The Customer or the receiver of an item, as applicable, sign documents authorizing the end user of any item shipped.
- The Customer is responsible for approving that banned items listed in the Forward It Compliance Policy are not shipped to Forward It. We reserve the right to reject any package or item for any reason whatsoever.
- The Customer agrees that The Customer will comply with all applicable export and import control laws and regulations in its order and receiving of merchandise and mail under the terms of this agreement.
- The Customer represents that all his/her activities will be in compliance with applicable laws governing the export, import, and provision of goods and services in the United States and in the jurisdictions in which The Customer resides, works, or will receive the shipments, including but not limited to the laws of the United States governing prohibitions, permissions, and boycotts.
- For determinations of this agreement, an “Prohibited Person” is a Person who is a “nominated national,” “specially elected national,” “specially selected terrorist,” “specially chosen global terrorist,” “foreign terrorist organization,” “specially designated narcotics trafficker,” or “obstructed person” within the definitions set forth in the Foreign Assets Control Regulations of the United States Treasury Department, or who otherwise appears on the list of Specially Designated Nationals and Obstructed Persons. The Government of Cuba, Iran, or Sudan, including any political subdivision, agency, or instrumentality thereof, or any other country against which the United States maintains economic permissions or restrictions under the OFAC Regulations or Executive Order. A Person acting or maintaining to act, directly or indirectly, on behalf of, or an entity owned or controlled by, any government, individual, or group against which the United States maintains economic permissions or restrictions under the OFAC Regulations or Executive Order. A Person on any other list of terrorists or terrorist organizations preserved pursuant to any of the rules or regulations of OFAC or pursuant to any other Executive Order; or a Person in defilement of any other law, regulation, or Executive Order of similar import, as each such law has been or may be revised, accustomed, or modified or reviewed from time to time. In the event that the Customer is believed potentially to be a Prohibited Person or requests that Forward It ship items to an individual or entity believed to be a Prohibited Person, Forward It may ask the Customer to provide documentation to show that the Customer and/or individual or entity to which a request to ship items has been made is not a Prohibited Person. If the identity of the Customer and/or the individual or entity to which a request to ship items has been made cannot be proven to the satisfaction of Forward It, we reserve the right to eliminate the shipping address of such potential Prohibited Persons from the Customer’s account or to cancel the Customer’s account, Forward It also reserves the right to request a signed Statement of Assurance from the Customer stating that the Customer realizes his or her requirements under U.S. export law and that the Customer will conduct screening to ensure that the Customer does not ship to Prohibited Persons through Forward It.
- Forward It disclaims any liability for The Customer’s order once it is under the control of the final shipper.
3. Appointment of Forward It as The Customer’s
- The Customer grants Forward It a “Restricted” Power of Attorney to act as his/her agent for the following detailed purposes:
- Homework of shipping documents.
- Preparation of any Certificates of Origin.
- Preparation of an EEI via AES and an airway bill or any other document required to ship merchandise to
- If an EEI (for which a $25 preparation charge will apply) or a Certificate of Origin (for which a $10 preparation charge will apply) is required for goods industrial and originating within the United States, Forward It will file the required export information on The Customer’s behalf as The Customer’s agent pursuant to this section. The Customer must agree that The Customer has a duty to – and is solely liable for – providing all information required by United States' laws and regulations, including information required by Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 30, the Foreign Trade Regulations (“FTSR”) and maintaining all records as required under the customs or other government agency laws.
- Forward It adopts no responsibility to act as a record-keeper agent for The Customer. Customer is responsible to provide to Forward It all information including its name and employer identification number (EIN), and the Export Control Classification Number (“ECCN”), Schedule B classification and all other information required under a routed export transaction as described in FTSR.
The following is the indemnification required by Forward It from its Customers:
The Customer agrees that The Customer will remain liable for and indemnify, defend our shareholders,officers, directors, agents, partners, employees and independent contractors, at all times from the date hereof forward, from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, awards, liabilities, losses (including consequential losses), judgments, penalties, interest, fines, expenses, and/or other costs (including attorneys' fees and court costs) arising by reason of the execution hereof or the consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby, including without limitation those arising from or relating to:
- Any neglectful action or inaccuracy of The Customer or any of his/her employees, contractors, agents or any other person acting under The Customer’s supervision or control prior to, as of, or following the date hereof;
- Any imprecision or opening of any representation or warranty made by The Customer in this agreement or any other document or instrument executed or delivered by The Customer in connection with this agreement or any breach or non-performance of any covenant or agreement made by company in this agreement or any other document or instrument made by The Customer in connection with this agreement;
- Forward It’s preparation, determination or execution of the documents (including international air waybills) or any other document necessary for transportation, including, but not limited to shipment addressing, routing, classification, licensing requirements, and value of goods/documents and value for carriage, except for claims arising solely from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Forward It;
- The Customer providing any information or documents, including without limitation any inaccurate or false information or documents.
- The Customer’s failure to comply with the terms hereof or any U.S. or other jurisdiction's law applicable to the exportation or importation (into the destination country) of such shipments.
The Customer accepts that the foregoing provisions are a material incentive to Forward It to enter into this agreement and the transactions considered hereby, and shall survive termination of this agreement.
5. Annual Membership Auto-Renew, Cancellation, and Refund Policy:
- Term of Purchased Subscriptions.
- The term of each subscription shall be as specified in the applicable Order Form. Except as otherwise specified in an Order Form, subscriptions will automatically renew for additional periods equal to the expiring subscription term or one year (whichever is shorter), unless either party gives the other notice of non-renewal at least 15 days before the end of the relevant subscription term. The per- unit pricing during any automatic renewal term will be the same as that during the immediately prior term unless We have emailed The Customer a notice of a pricing increase at least 60 days before the end of that prior term, in which case the pricing increase will be effective upon renewal and thereafter.
- All memberships are "auto-renewing," meaning that we will bill The Customer’s credit card on amonthly or yearly basis, depending upon membership, until The Customer cancels. For example, if The Customer is a yearly subscriber from April 18, 2004, The Customer’s next billing date is April 18, 2005. For billing purposes, we will keep The Customer’s credit card information on file and may ask to The Customer to update it. The Customer may cancel The Customer’s annual membership 15 days prior to the billing date to avoid future charges. The Customer’s access to subscriptions ends immediately upon cancellation.
- Inform Forward It in writing 15 days in advance of The Customer’s intention not to renew Customer’s membership to avoid being charged for the renewal.
- This agreement may be terminated by either party with 30 days prior written notice (email, fax or letter). The Customer’s Forward It membership will be cancelled the following month the canceling request was received. Cancellation of an annual membership will result in the issuance of a prorated refund of membership dues for the unused portion of the membership. Any discount for services rendered under Forward It’s subscription services will be deducted from any pro-rated refund.
- With The Customer’s paid annual membership renewal, The Customer will receive one year's access to the subscriptions that are included in the membership product which The Customer renewed. (shipping and handling, and personal-shopper charges may apply).
- Personal Shopper:
- Returns of merchandise are subject to the original seller’s return policy. If the return cannot be completed within the amount of time the original seller offers, or if the sale was final, there will be no refund available.
- Subject to the restrictions of paragraph a. above: returns must be made within 30 days of the date the product was shipped to The Customer. Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip. This enables us to locate The Customer’s original order and process The Customer’s refund, based on Merchant or seller policies. Send back the pre-printed return label provided and include a reason for the return. Forward It reserves the right not to process returns that do not comply with these requirements.
- In order to receive a refund for a shipped item the item must be shipped, at The Customer’s expense, back to Forward It (minus original shipping costs and a fee of twenty (20) percent of the cost of the item(s) as a restocking fee).
- To cancel an order The Customer has placed with Forward It, The Customer must contact customer support by email (email@example.com) or by phone (912-200-3454). Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of The Customer’s order as long as it has not yet shipped. The amount of the refund will be the full purchase price minus a twenty (20) percent handling fee.
- When contacting customer support to cancel an order, please be ready to provide The Customer’s name, the order number, and The Customer’s contact information.
- Please note that if the item has shipped from Forward It to the final destination, the order cannot be canceled. In this case, The Customer can ship the item back to Forward It at The Customer’s expense for a refund (minus original shipping costs and a fee of twenty (20) percent of the cost of the item(s)).
Forward It will use commercially reasonable best efforts to prevent any fraudulent use of the Forward It service. Forward It works diligently to prevent credit card fraud and cancels any Customer accounts engaged in such activity and returns the merchandise to the merchant. Forward It may require documentation from applicants to ensure against fraud, such as requiring copies of identification and credit cards. Forward It also prohibits use of the Forward It service for multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes, receiving checks and/money orders, and other business practices easily subject to abuse. Finally, Forward It Customers have a duty to--and are solely liable for--accurately providing all information required by United States' laws and regulations, including information on the value or export classification of merchandise, and for maintaining all records as required under law. Civil or criminal penalties may be imposed against the Customer by the U.S. Government for making false or fraudulent statements with respect to this information.
7. Denied Persons:
Forward It will not provide service to persons and/or entities identified on: (1) the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List, Entity List of proliferation concern, or Unverified List; (2) the U.S. State Department Debarred Parties List; or (3) the List of Specially Designated Nationals maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control. Forward It also will not provide service to any person or entity that is directly or indirectly involved in the financing, commission or support of terrorist activities or in the development or production of nuclear, chemical, biological weapons or in missile technology programs as specified in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. part 744).
8. Prohibited and Restricted Items:
The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped or, depending on The Customer’s destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of The Customer’s shipment:
- Combustible/flammable items (paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polish)
- Any type of pressurized can (hair spray, shaving cream, spray cans of any type)
- Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives)
- Firearms, weaponry and their parts: military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, including guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night visions goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, surveillance equipment
- Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants and seeds (restricted to some destinations)
- Coffee (restricted to some destinations)
- Perishable foods (refrigerated, frozen, fresh/raw fruits and vegetables, etc.) Note that any food (including dietary supplements) received through Forward It may not be returned to or resold in the United States.
- Animals and products made with animal skin (furs)
- Alcohol (Forward It can ship table wine through unaffiliated freight forwarders and carriers limited quantities to some countries, but not to Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia)
- Cash, currency, money orders, cashiers’ checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds and collectible stamps and coins. Jewelry and precious stones are (a) restricted to some countries and (b) can only be insured up to $500 maximum and any shipments of jewelry in excess of $500 carriage limit is uninsured and Customer assumes all risk of loss above such limit
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices
- Prescription and/or veterinary medication
- Lock picking devices
- Government IDs and licenses, or items that claim to be, or that look similar to, government identification documents. This includes uniforms and badges or patches designed to look like official government-issue.
- Customer understands and agrees that any software and/or data residing on used computer equipment or other electronic storage device is therms Regulations (ITAR) or that would require an export license under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Forward It takes every precaution and makes every effort to fully comply with all laws and regulations governing international trade, including the Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR), relying on the information provided by the Customer and the U.S. seller.
10. Choice of Law and Forum for Disputes Arising Under These Terms and Conditions:
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia and the United States of America. Any dispute against Forward It shall be brought in Chatham County Courts in Georgia or, where appropriate, in Federal Court in the Southern District of Georgia.
If any term of this agreement is found to be unlawful, that term shall be struck without invalidating the remaining terms of this agreement.
12. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable to the other for failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement if prevented from doing so because of an act of God, fire, flood, war, civil disturbance, interference by civil or military authority or other causes beyond their responsible control of the parties.